By Reina Olivas Eccentric 22-year-old super model, Cara Delevingne launched her own clothing capsule ‘CARA DKNY’ with famous designer DKNY on Oct. 15. The anticipated collection includes pieces like sport bras, slick track pants, slouchy hoodies and crisp blazers — pieces that reflect Cara’s tomboyish street style. The clothing ranges from $150 to $750. Why should you care-a?
1. She’s the Goddess of Eyebrows.
2. She can drum. Yes, DRUM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w0d0XsvX5XU
3. Her first photo shoot was for Vogue Italia at age 10, shot by famous photographer Bruce Weber. (I was playing with UNO cards at age 10.)
4. It’s rumored that she’s been working on a single (her first music debut) with none other than Pharrell Williams. Keep an eye out, they might pull a Beyoncé on us and drop an album without warning!
5. She led Chanel’s protest-themed catwalk runway closing Paris Fashion Week SS15 for designer Karl Lagerfeld.
6. She’s an open book. She embraces social media with more than 7 million Instagram followers and 2 million Twitter followers.
http://instagram.com/p/tqlwNrjKJs/ (video of her INSTAFAMOUS life)
7. She’s WEIRD. She makes the silliest faces, reminding us that life is TOO short not to have fun.
8. She was named “Model Of The Year” at the 2012 British Fashion Awards.
9. She was discovered by her best friend’s mother Sarah Doukas, the same woman that discovered supermodel Kate Moss.
10. Her godmother is Joan Collins, a British acting legend best known for her role in “Dynasty.”