By Nancy Hernandez
February is over already. If you’re like me, you are glancing down at your February to-list bleakly. But this month is different. With this inspiration board put right into your planner, each day you can motivate yourself to accomplish those goals. Whether you are trying to hit the gym more often or just make it every day to your 8 a.m., a portable inspiration board will help you stay focused and motivated.
What you need:
Two sheets of standard printer paper
Decorations (stickers, photos, quotes),
What you do:
1. Take the two sheets of printer paper and cut them to the size of your planner. This will be your background.
2. Outline the edges of the paper with washi tape.
3. Grab the scrapbook paper and cut it into different sizes to fit on the page. The different types of paper will add pops of color. The colors I used remind me of spring and set a positive mood for the month.
4. Arrange and glue the scrapbook sections onto the white paper. Decorate these sections with stickers, quotes and pictures. I used quotes, a mini-banner that says “March” and one that says “Goals.” I also decorated using flower stickers and letter stickers. You can also cutout images from magazines. These accents should reflect your personality and the goals you are setting for yourself this month.
5. Dedicate a section specifically for this month’s goals. On a sticky note, I wrote two goals that I hope to accomplish by the end of March.
6. Take six paper fasteners, three for each side of the spread. Place the two white sheets of paper above the monthly calendar on your planner. Pin the paper fasteners against the spiral binding of your planner. Once it’s fastened you can move forward and tackle this month’s goals.